Terneuzen Hotels respects your privacy. We ensure that information that you make available to use is treated in confidence.
How will we use your personal details?
We will let you know at all times why we need your personal details and how we will use this information. Terneuzen Hotels complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means that we in any case:
- Limit the processing of your personal data to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided;
- We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out to you and to respect them.
What will Terneuzen Hotels do with the details of my stay?
If you book a stay via our site, these details can only be used to process your booking in the best possible way and to get an idea of any supplementary wishes you have. These details help us to adapt the site and the product range to your wishes.
If you visit our website...
You can visit our website without giving information about yourself to us. There are situations in which we do ask information from you, in order for example to correspond with your or to process a booking. If required we will inform you about the latest and most attractive offers via our e-mail service.
What will Terneuzen Hotels do with the details concerning competitions and offers?
If you respond to a competition or offer, we will ask for your name, address and e-mail details. These details will be used to process the offer, keep prize-winners informed and to monitor responses to the offer.
How does Terneuzen Hotels handle safety and quality?
We protect the quality and integrity of your personal information using the correct technical and organisational measures. This also means that we will always satisfy your request as quickly as possible to correct errors in your personal details.
We collect and register your details so that we can offer you an optimum service and process your booking in the best way possible. If required, we will inform you about the latest and most attractive offers via our e-mail service. We will treat your details with the greatest care. Under no circumstances will we provide your details to third parties. The details that you give us for booking a trip, or registering for a newsletter, are stored securely in our database. If you wish to de-register from our e-mail service, you can do this easily from within the newsletter.